The latest generation of single-phase inverters with HD-Wave technology from SolarEdge is being developed using a new power conversion technology based on distributed switching and efficient DSP processing. The inverter will synthesize a clean sine wave that leads to a dramatic magnetic reduction and heavy cooling elements. The effect is an even smaller and lighter inverter for better shipping and storage and better installation for the customer. The record-breaking performance of 99 percent is percent makes it possible to generate more energy for a better ROI.
SolarEdge Solar Inverter Benefits:
- Designed for use with SolarEdge power optimisers
- with 2.5kW to 10kW of range and 99% weighted productivity (33 per cent-50% fewer losses than industry standards)
- Small lightweight, easy to install and up to 15% oversizing allowed
- High reliability due to low heat dissipation
- Advanced security features, including integrated arc fault protection
- Fast and simple to operate inverter directly from your smartphone using the SolarEdge SetApp.
- Standard 12-year warranty period (extendable to 20 or 25 years)
Monitoring features include:
- Automatically charge from the grid during off-peak hours with scheduling
- Track solar, EV, and grid consumption for visibility and control of energy usage
- Turn charging on and off remotely via the mobile app
- View charging duration, charge energy, and solar charge status